Summer has officially arrived and that means bright colors and fun patterns! Below I share my favorite pieces from some of my favorite brands! Check them out! And, comment what your summer style favorites are.
1. Skinny Italian Silk Scarf in Lemon from J. Crew – these make for the perfect accessory! Regularly these are $39.50 but currently they are 25% off with the code: YAYCLOTHES
Curious how to style the scarf? J. Crew has you covered with their guide, “The Scarf, 7 Ways.“
2. Lemon Leather Sandals from Jack Rogers – you seriously cannot go wrong with lemon print in the summer time…did I mention these sandals are currently $50 off for a total of $99!
3. Watermelon Shorts from FLEO – these scream summer and are great for all of your summer activities (they’re made for athletes) from cross-fit to hiking to biking!
4. Zayne Long Pendant Necklace in Gold from Kendra Scott – Kendra Scott is all the rage right now and I have fully jumped on board! Her jewelry is unique and the style options are endless. You can customize so many different pieces. I love the Zayne Long Pendant Necklace because it is simple, classy and beauitifil; it completes any outfit!
5. The Day Tripper One Piece from Albion – one pieces are back and Albion has the cutest vintage suits around – from peaches to stripes, you’ll feel trendy and ready to hit the beach! The one-piece style featured below comes in 4 other patterns!
6. Champion Originals from Keds – in my opinion, Keds should never go out of style – they are the perfect summer slip on tennis shoe for traveling, biking to the farmers market and meeting friends for brunch. For $40, snag a few pairs because heavens knows keeping these babies clean is impossible!
7. Carrson Sandal from Steve Madden – everyone needs the perfect go-to nude sandal for the summer – nude sandals literally go with everything and it is an easy way to dress up jeans or a cute dress. The chunky heel makes walking a bit easier and less uncomfortable in my opnion too!
8. Palisades Off-The-Shoulder Cover Up from Anthropologie – off-the-shoulder is in this summer and I love being able to show off my hard earned shoulders! The floral print never gets old during warm summer days, if you’ve got a bachlorette party I’d snag this cover up!
9. 9″ High-Rise Skinny Jeans in White from Madewell – my go to summer jean is white. They pair well with any bright or cute print and can be dressed up or down. I love the skinny high rise from Madewell because even with curves, they make my waist look slim and show off my toosh. They come in a ton of different denim shades, so if white isn’t your cup of tea, they have you covered. They are $125.00 but well worth the investment because they don’t fade and last ages!
10. Cadden Scalloped Crop Top & Skirt Set from Lilly Pulitzer – I bought my first crop top and skirt set from Lilly Pulitzer last year and fell in love. Lilly Pulitzer is always a go-to of mine for the summer because of their cute prints full of color and fun! You can mismatch your set with other pieces but I love wearing mine as is. The entire set is just $178.00 – the quality is high. Pair it with the nude Steve Madden sandals above!
I’d love to see your favorite fashion pieces for the summer! Tag me in your #OOTD (Outfit of the Day) photos on Instagram (lauraelizzzzabeth) or Twitter (laurapetersonkc)!