I am a H-U-G-E fan of steady state cardio. It’s a great time to catch up on any or all of my favorite TV shows while being active at the same time! I sit at a desk 9-5 Monday through Friday, so extra movement, sweat and calories torched can’t hurt. 60 minutes is a long time without something to keep your mind occupied, so I like to watch one of my go-to TV shows to make the time fly.
Here are my current obsessions:
- The Eleven (A&E) – Okay. Obsessed is an understatement when it comes to crime TV. Murder mysteries, unsolved cases, and more. It fascinates me. I recently finished the special on A&E about the murder of Laci Peterson and currently I am watching the series “The Eleven” about a man who confessed via a letter from prison that he killed 11 women. However, he is recanting the confession and detectives are trying to prove it before he is up for parole. Who else has a fascination for these types of shows?
- Below Deck (Bravo TV) – I randomly stumbled upon this show while working from home and quickly became hooked. It is full of petty drama but makes for good cardio TV.
- Fixer Upper (HGTV) – All time favorite. I absolutely H-A-T-E that Season 5 is the last season ever – Joanna and Chip are my design inspiration for the new house. What are your other go-to HGTV series? I’ll be in need!
- Flip or Flop (HGTV) – I really hated the Las Vegas series (their quotes didn’t add up), but Atlanta isn’t too bad – however, I’m looking forward to the Houston series which starts pretty soon. It’s unfortunate Tarek & Christina had a falling out. I can’t imagine their series will continue to renew for much longer.
- Billions (Showtime) – If you have Showtime and haven’t seen Billions, you must be living under a rock! There are no commercials and this show is intense! Currently waiting for Season 3…tic toc tic toc.
- Designated Survivor (ABC)
- Blindspot (NBC)
- The Brave (NBC)
- Quantico (ABC)
- Dateline (NBC) – LOL – this 48 hours, the first 48….murder and crime TV is just so addictive. I can’t stop, won’t stop!
- (ABC) Bachelor/Bachelorette
- Vanderpump Rules (Bravo TV) – One of my favorite trashy TV shows! I sure do miss Laguna Beach and The Hills! Trashy TV is great for making you feel good about your life for many reasons. Quality TV is overrated, am I right? Spill your go-to trashy TV series below!
- House of Cards (Netflix)
What are your go-to cardio tv shows? I’m always looking for new shows, especially since there are gaps between seasons! Comment below.