4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 is a good heaping portion for 2 people)
Oil (for deep frying)
2 cup all-purpose flour (add more flour if you use more chicken breasts – 2 cups should be enough for 4 breasts, but depending on size you may need a little extra)
4 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 cup milk (we used cashew milk – because we don’t keep regular milk on hand)
1. Cut boneless chicken breasts into small bites.
2. In small bowl, whisk egg and milk together.
3. In large bowl, mix flour and seasonings together.
4. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, and then roll in the flour mixture. Repeat. Egg mixture and flour mixture.
5. Refrigerate the coated chicken nuggets for 30 minutes.
6. Heat oil in a deep pan to 350 degrees – use thermometer to determine temperature.
7. Once the oil is hot enough, place chicken in oil. Cook 5-7 minutes depending on size of bites. Flip halfway through.
8. Take out and place on pan/plate with paper towels so the extra oil can drain off.
9. Repeat until all chicken is cooked.
10. Put some cooked boneless wings in a bowl. Squirt BBQ sauce of choice on. Flip the wings around in the bowl until completely coated in BBQ sauce. Add more sauce if necessary. (I used sweet baby rays)
11. Clean bowl, and add more boneless wings and different sauce if you are using different sauces.